As a top sales agent, you deserve more than just a paycheck. At Christensen Group, we believe you should reap the rewards of the value you create. As a 100% ESOP-owned company, there are no outside shareholders profiting off your hard work. Your long-term vision for your future begins here. Christensen Group is looking for top talent to expand our national presence. You can be part of a different story. Join us!
Core Duties and Expectations
- Write new business to grow book of business.
- Maintain originated book of business.
- Be a technical expert to mitigate and manage risk for clients.
- Communicate with service team on clients’ needs, competition, and operational updates for clients/accounts.
- Own the client relationship.
- Constantly build and maintain network of prospects, suspects to effectively grow originated book of business.
- 4-year degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Must have an active resident Insurance License
- 6-10 years industry experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience (strong math and Excel background)
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Self-starter and problem solver
Who is Christensen Group?
Founded in 1952 and 100% employee-owned, Christensen Group is the largest locally owned, independent insurance and employee benefits agency in Minnesota. At Christensen Group, we treat our employees like people. We care about our clients; we care about the carrier partners and we care about one another; professionally and personally. We’re committed to understanding the businesses we serve and finding solutions that enable those businesses to grow. As an employee, that means you are constantly learning and developing through on-the-job experiences to best serve your clients.Learn more about us