As a Producer you are responsible for providing customer service and support to clients and prospects of Christensen Group. The main focus of this position is to contribute to revenue growth by originating new business opportunities.
- Write new business to grow book of business.
- Maintain originated book of business.
- Be a technical expert to mitigate and manage risk for clients.
- Communicate with service team on clients’ needs, competition, and operational updates for clients/accounts.
- Own the client relationship.
- Constantly build and maintain network of prospects, suspects to effectively grow originated book of business.
- 4-year degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Must have an active resident Insurance License
- 6-10 years industry experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience (strong math and Excel background)
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Self-starter and problem solver
Who is Christensen Group?
Founded in 1952 and 100% employee-owned, Christensen Group is the largest locally owned, independent insurance and employee benefits agency in Minnesota. At Christensen Group, we treat our employees like people. We care about our clients; we care about the carrier partners and we care about one another; professionally and personally. We’re committed to understanding the businesses we serve and finding solutions that enable those businesses to grow. As an employee, that means you are constantly learning and developing through on-the-job experiences to best serve your clients.Learn more about us
An important part of our compensation package is the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This is one of the best retirement plans around — and is provided to all employees. Be sure to ask us all about ESOPs and we would be happy to explain the ins and outs.
Most people spend the majority of their adult lives at their workplace — and we know that burning some energy is important during the day. Our new office gives you access to a fitness center, a personal trainer, a golf simulator, a raquetball court, walking treadmill desks and an event center.
We offer a competitive total rewards package. The benefit programs offered reflect our commitment to keeping our staff healthy and secure. We understand that your situation is unique, so our benefits package can be molded and shaped by you to fit your needs.