Alison Bowers joined Christensen Group in 2006. Previously, Alison worked for Acordia, a division of Wells Fargo where she was an Account Administrator concentrating on the Health and Human Services industry.
Alison has a specific focus in the following products and industries:
- Group Homes for Developmentally Disabled
- Elderly, Mental Illness & TBI
- Assisted Living & Nursing Homes
- Home Health Care/Personal Care Attendants
- Development Achievement Centers/Day Programs
- Chemical Dependency & Addiction Treatment Facilities
- Client Directed Care Services
- Fiscal Agent and Employer of Record
Alison graduated from University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN with a degree in Entrepreneurship. She is a member of the Association of Residential Resources (ARRM) and sits on the Lead The Way Foundation board.