Core Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure that monthly claim reports are generated accurately, consistently, and delivered in a timely manner.
· Utilize Excel to create clear and compelling tools and visualizations that effectively communicate findings to teams.
· Perform data entry tasks to maintain data accuracy and completeness throughout the department's customer management system.
· Collaborate with the team to support the implementation of new data analysis methodologies, tools, and processes.
· Produce location-based benchmark and present findings.
· Extract relevant data and reports from third-party websites to update excel templates.
· Other duties as needed.
· Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Business Administration, or a related field.
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including advanced functions.
· Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team.
· Effective communication and presentation skills.
· Knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau or Power BI) is a plus.
· Prior experience in the insurance industry is an advantage but not required.
Who is Christensen Group?
Founded in 1952 and 100% employee-owned, Christensen Group is the largest locally owned, independent insurance and employee benefits agency in Minnesota. At Christensen Group, we treat our employees like people. We care about our clients; we care about the carrier partners and we care about one another; professionally and personally. We’re committed to understanding the businesses we serve and finding solutions that enable those businesses to grow. As an employee, that means you are constantly learning and developing through on-the-job experiences to best serve your clients.Learn more about us